“Each body is different”
That’s what everybody always told me growing up…and I hated it.
I was the super tall skinny guy who could just NOT figure out how to look normal…let alone build muscles to impress the girls in elementary and middle school (oh and high school and college).
While some things have not changed (I still inhabit the same unique body)…I HAVE found better ways to feel comfortable in my own skin.
And what a blessing it has been!
Hello!, I’m Pete! Top blogger and diet-experimenter for altbod, and a lifelong blogger.
- Are you super ripped? No. Not at all. But I am fit and happy about it 😉
- Diet of choice: I’d say keto, but that’d be a lie! However, all low-carb diets are generally what I prefer 😉
- How many days do you go to the gym? 2.5 on average.
- Favorite food? PIZZA.
- Favorite drink? I’m a coffee snob, and also enjoy whiskey.
What is altbod about?
We are dedicated to helping EVERY-BODY (see what we did there?) find an exercise and diet program that works for them.
Popular diets like paleo and keto are fantastic….but what if you really suck at following them? We’re here to help you both find and maintain the single best diet and exercise routine of all time: the one you can stick with.
We’ll be constantly bringing you…
- Mega-guides to different alternative diets, such as keto, whole 30, paleo, Atkins, and more.
- Delicious recipes! Mean prep for these diets can be ROUGH, and is a huge reason people give up!!! We’ll help you figure out how to stay sane.
- Workout routines – need to workout at home? We got you covered. Trying to build strength from 5×5 stronglifts? We’ll teach you how.
There IS NOT a perfect fitness plan for everyone. However, there IS a perfect lifestyle for YOU…and altbod exists to help you find that.